Ondax manufactures optical filters with edges that are 10 times steeper than the so called razorsharp edges of the best dielectric raman filters. Ondax also integrates the volume holographic filters into diode laser in order to stabilize the wavelength narrowing the linewidth to typically <100MHz.
Ondax offers the following filters:
- Noth filters to filter the laser wavelength, typical bandwidth ~ 0.2 nm
- Extremely narrow bandpass filters, e.g. for filtering ASE, typical bandwidth ~0.15 nm
- 90/10 beamsplitter, reflects 90% of the laser, all other wavelengths are transmitted, typical bandwidth ~0.15 nm
- Most narrow filters on the market
- Ultra stable and durable performance
For more information please have a look at the product overwiew.
Tel: +49-(0)89-818 90 781
Mobile: +49-(0)151-227 95 965