The TR-PROBE is a compact, robust THz-Raman probe thatenables in-situ reaction or process monitoring, which can beflexibly configured with a variety of sample interface accessories,including immersion/contact probe tips, a vial/tabletholder, a transmission Raman adapter, a microscope mount,or a steerable non-contact optic. A separate CleanLine™ diode laser or DPSS/OPSL laser provides ASE-free excitation via a fiber optic coupling,enabling the probe to operate in harsher environments where electrical connections are not permitted. The athermaldesign allows usage over a wide range of operating temperatureenvironments. The symmetry of the Stokes/anti-Stokes signals provides a spectral calibration reference in every measurement. This compact yet rugged design enables both in-line reaction monitoring and off-line testing of material properties with no special sample preparation required.
- Both chemical composition and molecular structure from one Raman measurement
- In-situ, real-time structural monitoring and chemical analysis
- Higher SNR with inherent calibration reference
- Faster, more comprehensive and reliable measurements
- Interchangeable sample interface
- Compact, easy to use, and adaptable to existing Raman systems
- Broad variety of available accessories for every measurement task
Download: Ondax TR-Probe Data Sheet
The Ondax TR-Micro enables you to easily add THz-Raman capabilities to your microscope. A broad variety of adapter is available for all major microscope brands. Multiple wavelengths are also available to adapt to your experiment. Simply attach the TR-Micro to your microscope port and plug the fiber cable to your spectrometer.
- Fast collection of THz-Raman® spectra from 5cm-1 to >3000cm-1 (150GHz to 90THz)
- Simultaneous Stokes and anti-Stokes signals improve SNR while providing inherent calibration reference
- Available as add-on to an existing microscope or Raman system, or as a complete custom configured system
- Simple optical in/out switch removes system from optical path when not in use
- Fiber coupling enables easy interface to a wide range of spectrometers
- Available at 532nm, 785nm, 850nm, 976nm and 1064nm excitation wavelengths
- Compatible with Leica, Zeiss, Nikon and Olympus microscopes
Download: TR-Micro Data Sheet
Ondax’s new TR-WPS Automated Well-plate Measurement System combines high throughput screening (HTS) capability with our patented low-frequency/THz-Raman® technology to automatically capture the entire Raman spectrum from -800 cm-1 to +2800 cm-1 for common well-plate measurements. Ideal for screening and identification of polymorphic compounds and co-crystals, or quantifying degree of crystallinity in pharmaceuticals, THz-Raman® delivers fast, sensitive and reliable measurements of both chemical composition and molecular structure. The relative ease of sample handling and measurement ensures that the user spends more time with the data, rather than collecting it.
To ensure compliance with cGxP protocols, the WPS has been designed to be fully automated, from sample insertion to data generation. The sample is excited with a 785 nm Ondax CleanLine™ laser from below the well in an inverted microscope format. A plate autofocusing system ensures measurement repeatability, and an integrated vision system with polarized light detection can be used to determine areas of interest within each well.
The WPSTM Application Software Interface has a highly intuitive GUI with a layered design, enabling fast learning and simplified operation, while providing extensive additional functionality in advanced mode.
- Fully automated operation
- Collects both Stokes and anti-Stokes signals from -800 to +2800 cm-1 with ~4 cm-1 spectral resolution
- Configurable scanning patterns
- FloodLight™ Mode to enhance collection speed and averaging performance
- Intra-well mapping data collection
- Plate autofocusing system
- Automated calibration
- Polarized Light Detection
- SPC and ASCII File Formats
- User-definable file descriptors
- Save and recall experiment parameter configurations
- Compatible with standard 6, 12, 24, 48, 96, 384, or 1536 well plates, as well as custom substrates
- Advanced Mode enables user-definable patterns and sampling routines
Ondax’s SureBlock™ XLF Notch Filter System boosts the performance of single-stage Raman spectrometers to triple-stage levels, providing outstanding eXtreme Low-Frequency resolution while maintaining exceptional throughput. Incorporating two SureBlock™ ultra narrow-band notch filters in a pre-aligned, light-tight enclosure, the SureBlock™ XLF delivers >OD 8 Rayleigh suppression capability, enabling the simultaneous capture of both Stokes and anti-Stokes Raman signals down to 10cm-1.
The SureBlock™ XLF can be configured with either free-space or fiber-coupled inputs and outputs, enabling flexible integration with a wide variety of existing commercial spectrometers. Available at standard Raman wavelengths including: 488nm, 514nm, 532nm, 633nm, 78Xnm. Custom wavelengths and integration options are available by request.
- Compact, pre-aligned, light-tight enclosure
- Configurable free-space or fiber-coupled input/output options
- Compatible with most commercial spectrometers
- Ultra-narrow rejection bandwidth (<10 cm-1)
- 10x reduction in spectral transition width compared to thin-film edge filters
- High Optical Density (> OD8) with extremely high throughput
- Repeatable, environmentally stable performance
- No degradation in performance over time
Download: Ondax Sureblock XLF Data Sheet